Thursday, June 23, 2005

I got a fever... and the only prescription is more cowbell!

[Edit: As might be obvious, I don't blog often and when I do they suck! I've updated this post to make more sense. :-)] Ok, so I just watched a clip from SNL with Christopher Walkin and Will Farrell. It features Farrell as a member of the Blue Oyster Cult as they are recording their single "Don't Fear the Reaper" playing the cowbell. Christopher Walkin plays Bruce Dickinson and "can't get enough of the cowbell". What a funny skit.

Some choice quotes:
"Easy guys, I put my pants on just like the rest of you... one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records."

"I gotta have more cowbell!"

"Guess what? I got a fever...and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

I haven't seen SNL in a long time, but the last few times I did watch it it wasn't as funny as when I first started watching it. The good ole' days with Chris Farley and crew. Some memorable skits include "Livin' in a van down by the river" and "Celebrity Jeopardy". I also really liked some of their pardody commercials.

No comments: